Ensuring the following provisions is the Information Security Management System of BOYTEKS A.Ş.
- Security is ensured through granting authorized access to information,Information integrity is ensured by protecting against unauthorized alterations and recording the performed alterations,
- When information is required, access is ensured by making available for authorized users access,
- The entire policies and procedures supporting this policy are applied and implemented by each unit within the scope and restrictions. The entire legal requirements are satisfied.
- Awareness is ensured by providing continuing training to the entire employees regarding the Information Security.
- The entire Information Security vulnerabilities and suspicious situations determined shall be reported to the relevant parties. Continuous improvements and checks are ensured by the relevant parties.
- Determining the values of information assets through appropriate risk assessment, acknowledging the weaknesses and threats imposing risk to information assets and minimizing the risks to reasonable levels.
- Fulfilment of the requirements of the laws through the design, implementation and maintaining the Information Security Management System.
- Preserving and securing the Reliability and the image of the Enterprise.
- Complying with the terms and conditions of the entire customer agreements regarding the Information Security.
- Ensuring the Business continuity of the enterprise.
- Ensuring the compliance with TS ISO IEC 27001 and maintaining the compliance.