- Reduces our oil dependence as raw material for our fabric needs.
- Reduces soil, air and water pollution.
- Suitable for continuous recycling without sacrificing quality.
- Saves energy, water, natural resources.
- Prevents greenhouse gas emission that occurs during the dissolution of plastic in nature.
- Compared to natural fibers, does not require large cultivation areas and tons of water and offers a more ethical option compared to animal fibers.
USEFUL FOR NATURE
Ecocycle mattress ticking has been designed with 100% recycled materials for providing you a better sleep and helps to reduce our environmental footprint. Saving the World even on your sleep is priceless.
A new chance for our planet
Although a pet bottle disappears in 400 years in nature, only 15% of the pet bottles currently used in the World are recycled. While petrochemical raw materials are used in virgin polyester, recycled polyester fiber is raw material used. Using more recycled polyester reduces our oil dependence as raw material for our fabric needs.
Recycled products are suitable for continuous recycling without losing quality without destroying nature. Boyteks has developed Ecocycle mattress ticking against environmental pollution and global warming. As Boyteks, we have aimed to provide you with eco-friendly and completely natural mattress ticking which prevents greenhouse gas emission that occurs during the dissolution of plastic in nature. Sleeping on the Ecocycle mattress ticking will reduce soil, air and water pollution and saves energy, water and natures resources. That gives our planet a new chance and keeps it safe for the next generations.