SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
In our upholstery fabric, mattress ticking, warp knitting, velvet and carpet installations in Bursa and Kayseri, in accordance with all legal regulations of environment, health and work safety, all requirements and SA 8000 standards,
- To make our working environments far away from hazards, to ensure that products and services are produced safely, to protect employees against accidents and risks,
- To prevent occupational diseases that may arise from our working environments,
- To remove all kinds of discrimination in employment, pay, job, disciplinary practices, not to employ child labor, to respect the right of all personnel to organize, to act with responsibility consciousness considering minimum living needs of employees in salaried employees,
- Respecting the beliefs and ideas of all our employees and providing them with the necessary conditions and providing them with all kinds of working conditions,
- To provide appropriate work environments for employees with special health conditions (pregnant women, breast-feeding women, having serious disorders, etc.), to take necessary precautions, to make necessary changes and closely follow up the situation of such employees.
- To inform suppliers within the scope of SA 8000, to take into account the Social Responsibility Standards in supplier selection, to regularly supervise their suppliers and to support them to increase their performance recorded under social responsibility,
- In all of our activities, we aim to prevent pollution by taking the principle of protection of the natural environment as a principle, to control the use of natural resources and to increase productivity by eliminating wastes, to continuously work to reduce the use of natural resources,
- To develop energy-reduction projects by monitoring energy use for every situation and process, to increase productivity by investigating alternative sources,
- To increase employee satisfaction and achieve continuous improvement in recorded performance,
- Supporting non-governmental organizations by providing material and spiritual support to projects such as tree planting, school construction, hospital construction and furnishing in the framework of our responsibility for collecting,
- First of all, providing support to our employees by providing scholarships to those who need support, such as relatives, to provide financial and moral support for the health problems of our employees and 1st degree relatives,
- Providing necessary financial and moral support by collaborating with universities, contributing to the development of students,
To act with collective responsibility and continuous improvement awareness by providing the requirements of existing laws and regulations at all our workplaces.